Friday, July 24, 2015

We are officially Homeschoolers!

Well it's official.  I filed our Declaration of Intent to Homeschool.  My son is a first grader and my youngest is going to be doing PK3.  My oldest who is going into 9th grade is now a high schooler (how in the world did that happen) decided to continue on in public school.  I feel she would really benefit and enjoy homeschool, but she may just need a little more convincing.  

We are super excited. My son talks about homeschool and what he wants to do and learn to anyone that will listen. Our first day of school is Monday August 3 and I have lot's of fun planned  for the day.   I can't wait to share it.  

Becoming a homeschool mom is a little, ok a lot overwhelming but I've got this.  The hardest part is creating a plan.  I love lists and being organized but I just can't seem to get myself into gear.  

Wish us luck! It's going to be an amazing journey!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment