Monday, February 10, 2014

New blog name and address!

I want to grow this blog and I want to be successful at it! So I decided while I still have a small reader base, I will change the name of my blog.  I am now:

A Mama and her Crazies

I'm a mama(of 3) and they are certainly crazy... or am I a mama(of 3) and I am crazy.. Maybe it's a little of both! :) 

In my last post I said I would have some exciting things going on, but life got in the way just a bit.  My inlaws came to visit for a week and I didn't get a chance to spend as much time on the computer as I had hoped.  The time I did get to spend... it was on taxes! Oh Joy! 

I will be posting 2 Giveaways this week as well as a review of a pretty cool product. :)

I also have an AMAZING product review and giveaway that I am ironing out the details of and I REALLY think you will LOVE this review! :) It's one of my favorite products.

STAY TUNED! :)


Google

No comments:

Post a Comment