Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Belt Lock Review


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Ever been worried about your little ones in the back seat playing with the seat buckle? I know once our kiddos graduate from a five point harness to a booster seat and eventually to the regular seat in the car they can get bored while on long trips or even short trips to the grocery store or school. I know as a mom I was always worried that my oldest daughter would unbuckle herself and play around in the back seat.  I wish I had this product when she was little. It's a fantastic little invention. How come no one thought of this before?




The idea is simple.  BeltLock was created to put over the part of the car seat buckle that the belt goes into. All you do is slide it over the latch and buckle as you normally would.  What makes this great it that little fingers can't push the lock release and unbuckle themselves.  To unlatch the buckle when you get to your destination is to stick your key or a coin down in the slot and it easily unlocks the belt.

I do wish it was a little smaller and fit snuggly over the actual buckle but that's only a personal preference.  I understand that it needs to be made large enough to accomadate ALL vehicles.

You can order BeltLock from Amazon or directly from their website. Also, be sure to like BeltLock on Facebook and Twitter.  @beltlock #beltlock



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment