Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dial Foaming Hand Wash Review

I am really excited to be able to review Dial Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash.  I have been using Dial soap for just about as long as I can remember and if you know me, you know I always use foaming soaps.    When I found out that as a Purex Insider I would get to try out the new Holiday Dial Foaming Hand wash.  


I really love the way foaming soap makes washing your hands fun, well at least for my kids it makes it fun.   They really seem to wash longer if it's already foamy.  I am sure they love pumping the soap in their hands too because I know we shouldn't be going through a bottle a soap every 2 weeks.  I guess i won't complain, I would much rather have clean hands around my house than, dirty, sticky little fingers.

There are 4 different designs for the Dial Holiday Foaming Soap.  There is a Santa, a snowman, Christmas trees and a peppermint design.


 


 My box included the snow man and Peppermint. I put the snowman in my bathroom and the Peppermint in the kitchen.  At first pump I was in love! :) It was surprised when it was red!  I knew I would be in trouble when my kids saw it because that means it's not going to last long.  Foam and colored at that, oh my!  The smell is great too.  It's a sweet smell and for the life of me I can't place the smell.  Maybe candy? My husband said apricot.. I just don't know, but it smells awesome and the smell stays on your hands for quite awhile. What's even better is that the ingredients list Aloe and good thing because the winter months make my skin super dry.

 
 

This Foaming Hand wash is wonderful all the way around.  Not only do you get a cute holiday design, but red foam, antibacterial properties(it kills 99.9% of germs, smells great and keeps your hands feeling nice and smooth.  What more could you ask for?

So head out to your local store and grab yourself a bottle of  Dial's Holiday Foaming Handwash!

Dial does have some pretty fun contests going on over on their Facebook page. So head on over, like them and enter their Holiday Giveaway.

  https://www.facebook.com/Dial/app_166013376782265








*Dial provided a free sample of their Holiday Foaming Hand Wash for this post. My participation is voluntary and my opinions, as always, are my own. 




No comments:

Post a Comment