Sunday, June 24, 2012

Madagascar 3 Circus Circle’s Most Wanted Party

I was chosen by Crowdtap to have a Madagascar 3 party.  I really love having these parties so I defintiely wanted to be sure I reviewed this.  I had our party on June 10 but it's been super busy around here so I this is the first chance I have gotten to tell you how it went.

The kids invited over some friends and we decided to hang out, eat some snacks and watch Madagascar 1 and 2.  The night before C and I made ring garland in curcus colors and put them around the room.  It was fun and an awesome time to bond with her.  We also made afro puff cupcakes.  Basically, they were confetti cupcakes with cotton candy icing and fruity pebbles on top. :)  Not only were they super cute but SUPER yummy!  I'm glad I made mini cupcakes because I ate WAY too many.



We had lots of yummy food too.  Hotdogs, pizza rolls, zebra cakes, circus peanuts, popcorn, cotton candy, juice and candy necklaces






After the movie and snacks, we went to the theatre and watched Madagascar 3.  OH my, what can I say about Madagascar 3??? Well we LOVED IT!  Much more so than the other 2.  The Afro Circus song is SO addicting. :)



Here is another pic of the party(the dog enjoyed it too, although he didn't go to the theatre) and of course sweet baby E! She is enjoying her own little jungle(note she is wearing her polka dot outfit!)


Here is another pic of the party(the dog enjoyed it too, although he didn't go to the theatre) and of course sweet baby E!  She is enjoying her own little jungle(note she is wearing her polka dot outfit!)