Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Updates

I really want to get this blog up and going.  Not sure where to begin but maybe if I just start doing a daily or at least weekly blog post I can get the hang of it.  So being that tomorrow is the 1st of December, I am going start getting this thing moving again.

So where have we been? Well, it's certainly been a busy year.  The hubby got a new job, we moved, are expecting #3 in March, just lots and lots of changes.  So maybe that is why this year wasn't the best for wanting to get into blogging.

I certainly have to expand on the expecting part. :)  Yes, #3 is on the way and we are so excited.  M is always talking about the baby, wants to give my belly kisses and I really think he is going to be an amazing big brother.  We don't know what this little bundle is.  I really wanted to let it be a surprise on birth day but the hubby wasn't thrilled with the idea.  I still think he would still like to know but I am almost 27 weeks and although I miss the shopping for specific things, I am set on waiting.  Still no names but I think we will have a couple of each and decide when we meet him/her.

The kids are getting big.  C is almost 11 and M will be 3 at the end of March! Crazy how fast the time goes.  C is doing great in school, has made some new friends and is involved in LOTS of after school activities.  She is up at 6am to get read for school, out the door at 6:35 and sometimes doesn't get home until 4:30pm. M is also doing well.  He is such a funny little guy.  He is always keeping me on my toes and making me laugh.  He's smart too.  We are working on our ABCs and counting and he is doing pretty well.

Well, that is the update for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment