Tuesday, August 25, 2009

5 months old!

Yep. I haven't posted in a month. Life is just crazy with a baby, an 8 year old, a husband and a big goofy dog!

Today Max is 5 months old and just as sweet as can be. He can sit up unassisted for the most part. Well, until he see's his feet and then he folds himself in half to eat them. HAHA He loves toys that make noise and have lights and HATES to be in the car when it is dark out! I'm hoping he outgrows this by winter. :)

School is getting ready to start and Cassy will be going into the 3rd grade. I can't believe how much she has grown. It seems like yesterday that she was born. I think we are all excited for school to start back.

Well, I'd love to write more, but the little man is awake and squaking. :)

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment