Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Boring Summer???...

This sums up our life. It's the summer and so far our extent of fun has been watching the neighbors ducks hatch, Cassy playing in the pool(at the neighbors) and Max... well he thinks funny faces or morning diaper changes are HILARIOUS! Why can't we be cool and drive to the beach or play in the pool out back?

Well... I'm too lazy to drive 45 minutes to the beach and the water is gross in NJ and I had to throw the kiddie pool out because it had holes in it and wouldn't hold water. HAHA No worries, the kids and I are going to be driving to GA in a few days to visit my parents while Sal stays home and works. :( He's ok with it though. I think he enjoys staying home with the dog. But yes, I am driving 12 hours by myself with an 8 1/2 year old and a 3 month old. No, I'm not crazy and I'm actually looking forward to it.

So will we have fun this summer? Only time will tell. Stay tuned!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment